Hey guys...
Lol, remember when I said I wasn't depressed anymore?
I'm pretty sure I jinxed myself (smart going, Sam).
I just had a... erm, disagreement with a friend over msn. She doesn't live near me, and no, you haven't heard of her, but she's important to me, and lately... well, some bad things have happened between us.
And I'm not going into any further depth with that, sorry. Let's just say I had one of the worst conversations of my life today, and I want to forget all about it.
I'm gonna take a few days off blogging to get my head together-- no one wants me posting when I'm depressed, hey? 'Cause that's just no fun.
See you in a few days, guys. I'm sorry.
~Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey!
Aww...I know what its like being depressed lately, well I understand about taking a break and all aslong as you don't leave on us..
Thanks for your comments on my blog! I'll be reading yours when you come back!
Kimmiixox
|http://kimz-story.blogspot.com|
hiihiiiiiiiii...
Thought I'de try some new greeting.
Soo... I hate it when my friends and I fight. Especially when nobody's on your side. It makes you feel like the people you trust most and care most about just are letting you down, and they really don't care. But I guess if she/he lives far away... THATS probably not a factor. But, still. I feel your pain.
And I'm sure we all understand about you taking a break from blogging. Its really confusing when you write when your upset... because really there are SO many things going through your head. Of course, I would advise you to still continue writing. Especially your ah-mazing poems. Even if it is sadness, its still good to write when you are.... emotional? I dunno if that word would be quite right.
Are you still going to comment? I hope so. Your comments mean alot to me. Every single person that comments me makes me feel that much better.
Hope you feel better :[
ily,
t a y l o r
aww darlin
cheer up soon!! its no funn being sad
cant wait till you write again
*big hugs*
Hiya Sammy Wammy...
Hahaha, superstitious much?
Well, remember that it'll all blow over soon... until then, hang in there.
One thing, though...I'd think that blogging is the best way to deal with times and emotions that bring you down. Remember, it's an outlet... not good to keep everything bottled up.
We need you. Don't take too long.
A friend.
Post a Comment