Saturday, October 13, 2007

La!

This will be a pretty short post. For two reasons--

1. I woke up at 3pm today, lol.

2. I have one comment to answer.

and 3. I can't be bothered writing too much.

So if you haven't already commented the post before this one, comment it instead of this stupid post.

So.

I woke up to my sister screaming something at me. It was something like, "BLAHBLAHBLAHDONUTS!"

So... heh, I was polite and got up. And ate the donut. And then came on here. And one of my friends (who lives in America, btw) was talking to me on msn and she had had a really bad day and was talking all suicidally. ;[

And then I read PF's thingy. Ahaha. xD

And then... I ate a croissant. *looks around shiftily* Shush. It's Saturday. xD

And then? I had to babysit the bird. By the way... you know that thing on Sunday that I told you about where he hurt himself? We think he might have broken his toe. O_O

I feel slightly... (okay, REALLY) guilty.

Anywho, that's all I hafta say.

Comments, lalalala! Whoops. Comment* Hah. xD

Heh, Cousin It. Yep, I like that codeword. It suits her. xP

I know, it's pretty bad, eh? xD

Hey, Barney is awesome. Actually, I liked him and then hated him, but now I sorta like him again. :D Not that I watch it.. but y'know. The fish alive song is my favoUrite at the moment.
Clifford's the big red dog, right? xD I love him.

Spiderman? Yaaay! :P

Ahaha. That scared me. xD No I do not. But I'd like a cookie. :D

Well, hm. She sorta affects me, cause her and Simone are the people I talk to in most of my classes, so if she's being a bitch, I'm sorta lonely. Oh well. I can live with lonely.

Hehehe! I felt slightly weird for staring at him. Oh well. I got over it. xD Pen fights are fun. But yeah... they sorta hurt. Cause it's like, *STAB!* :D

Yeah, I know. She just HAD to make me even more uncomfortable, LOL. Not that she knew that I like him, but still!
Aha! Yeah, the bus driver just started randomly screaming, I'm just thinking, "ARGH, WTF!?"

Well, here's the thing. If I dare say it, May is oh-so-slightly slutty. So, no, she hates Josh, but she still flirts with him. Urgh. It pisses me off.

You like the saxophone? Really? I thought I did, too. But Indi learning it has made me despise it. And how she plays it, it sounds anything BUT smooth. It's squeaky and loud. :Z

Electric guitar is awesome, though. :P

Aw, poor dog. That's sorta like the bird thing, sorta. :O

Yep, I actually was talking about two things. When I said I found what you said to your mum funny, I was talking about the repetitive "Mum, mummy," etc stuff. And then I changed the conversation to what your mum said. xD

A mob on your comment page... interesting... :O

Well, that's it, guys. I'm done for the day. :P

Peace!!!

~Sammy

6 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

:O
i coulda sworn that i'd commented your last post!!
well i dont care what you say im commenting this post, coz im awesome like that XD
lol i can imagine someone screaming BLAHBLAHBLAHDONUTS!!
ahahaha i woulda been like ...uhhm screw you im going to sleep.
aaw! to bad about your american friend, hope she cheers up and has better days. tell her that from me, even though she doesnt know me.
a broken toe??ouch. do birds even need toes??
a croisant?? WHATD I TELL YOU?!?!?!?!? YOUR ADDICTED!! you know what comes next?? POISON!! my own specially made home brand poison coz i run all the bakerys everywhere and yea i told them once people are addicted poison them, cut off their feet and sew them to their heads then eat their hair!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
or am i kidding??
no im not
or am i
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN
ahah well bye
=]
have an awesome supremeely spectacular weekend!!
[=

leesh_xx said...

Hey sorry bout not posting its just i wss at *coughing fit* Lucys house since Friday night and couldnt check it because of the obvoius. You woke up at 3 pm? You Lucky duck! Lucys little brother woke us and her little sister whoz 11 up at 9:30. we were not impressed! blahblahblahdonuts!? Well lucys little bro was talking about trains?? May slutty? havent heard much bout it. forgot the rest of the post soz confuzzled to tha max!

theory gurl xXx

Anonymous said...

heya so sorry
i cant comment
cause i dont gots time
but i gots lots to say
so ill be here on monday
just wanted you to know i was here
yes my presence is that importamt
hahahaha jk, how self absprbed
eeek!
bye
pf

Alli said...

Your blog is so cool! I will try to read it everyday. :)

—L.S.

http://lunasoleilslife.blogspot.com/

Indigo said...

Second comment: When you commened on page was t like 11:30 email about it...

Anonymous said...

Heh, ok, now I have time.... Yayy!
Wow, 3pm? Today was the latest I've gotten up in forever and it was 10:20 am. Lucky...

Pshhh, you are not the boss of me. You can't tell me which post to answer on! (Throws tantrum). Hahahahahaha, jk. I just feel like commenting here.

Ugh, I hate being woken up like that. My sister is now scared of waking me up, hehehehhe. Yeah I can become quote the monster. But donuts. Cmon, that's worth getting up for!

Yuuummm, croissant... Err, you don't get to eat them everyday? I eat them everyday! Nothing wrong with that, right? In fact, I've decided that's gonna be my breakfast/lunch for today.

Hahahahaha, babysitting the bird? Does the bird have a name? Polly, prehaps? That would be incredibly unoriginal. Hahahahaha. Aww, he broke his toe? So, what are you gonna do about it?

Yeah, Clifford is very cute. Actually, I didn't watch Barney that much... Never really liked him. When I was little all I watched was Disney movies and a cartoon about talking rats that rode motorcycles. Sorta like Uncle Bob! Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Yeah, you can live with lonely. But instead, you gotta make it sound cooler. Like "ahem, yeah, I'm a lonewolf" orr "I'm not alone, I'm flying solo". So, how come you don't talk to any other people inn the class?

Hahahaha, the bus driver still cracks me up! Wow, I didn't think it was possible for me to dislike May more except for now. Why does she hate Josh, anyways?
Hahahaha, yeah, poor Sweety didn't even see it coming. Sorta like Polly. Poor ole' broken-toe Polly.

Wellll, last thing I gots to say to you is....

I GOT YOU A COOKIE!! Here you go, enjoy! Ohhh and the milk you should provide yourslelf. Hehehehehe. Cause what's a coookie without milk? Nothing, that's what.

Crud. I think I'm rambling.

Hehehehe, bye, dude. And update!

PF Nelly