Oooookay guys, I found some spare time to write about yesterday. Phew!
First of all, it was totally weird.
I'll go through it, kay?
So my Pa, great-grandma and cousin arrive at our house to pick me and Ind up. Oh, I cut and straightened my hair, just thought I'd mention that cause it's so interesting!!! (Lmfao)
And then we drove to the hotel, right? And there was like, a MASS of family sitting at a table in the bar. And we walked in and OMIGOD.
These are people I haven't seen in years. And they just started saying at exactly the same time "SAM! OMIGOD! YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE YOUR MUM!"
O_O Eeeh. Scary. My aunty was there and she took me and Ind out to meet her soon to be mother-in-law and her partner. And then we returned and so did the screaming.
So there was my cousin, her parents, my nana, my great great aunt, my great grandma, my grandpa, and a family friend.
And then we walked to the restaurant, and we met up with three more cousins, and an aunt and uncle.
And, guess what? Italian restaurant, no pizza. Gasp. How the heck!?
So halfway through the meal my nana turns to my pa to say something... and fell off her chair, CRASH onto the floor. Dear god. Yeh, she was okay, but the wine bottle was almost empty by that stage if you get what I mean, xD
And then about ten minutes later my pa reaches over across to me and spills a whole glass of red wine onto my cousin, who was sitting next to me. Miraculously, I was untouched. But my cousin and great-grandma were completely DRENCHED. It was not cool.
Nana stood up and made some sort of speech, but was hurried back into her chair before she toppled over, lol! And then... get this. She brought the entire fricken table's attention to ME.
Something about my hair. How it'd been straightened. How she was the COOL grandma who'd bought the straightener. And then... this is the crazy part. She made about ten people SMELL my hair.
W. T. F.
I'm just sitting there like, "Get her away."
Well, not out loud. But I was scared, lmfao. People were smelling my hair, for chrissake!
So we walked back to the hotel, and my mum called. After she spoke to my nana she came to pick us up right away. :P
Okay guys. I am not trying to sound horrible here, it's just the way it is. My nana is in her fifties, and she does like having the more-than-occasional drink. And it's just how we pick on her.
Everyone in the family has something that we pick on. Horrible, probably. True, yep.
And we drove home and I got a chocolate sundae, :D!
So. That's about the events of the night.
I'll post tomorrow, see ya, guys.
Peace!<3
~~~Sammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey! Oooh dont you just love family gatherings! yeah well whenever i go back to Adelaide for visits my nana always organises these big gatherings for us and everyone will scream and yell and go OMIGOOSH i havent seen you in ages. you know youre getting taller everytime i see you blahblahblah. although thats my auntys&grandparents&uncles but my cousins are all bout 20-28 are r very cool. especially Adam bahaha hes so funny. He tryed to sell a tyre he found at a train station when he was drunk to grandad and then when he declined and Adam found that i had birthday money attemted to sell it to me. And i said wait till im 18 and drunk then try again! bahaha funny times. yeah!
Ciao!
Theory Girl xXx
aha i was gonna comment this blog this morning then i was like ehh.
so heres my comment =].
woo family gatherings! ahahahhha i havent had to put up with one of them since my uncle got married for the 3rd time [hes a man whore lol]
italian and NO pizza?!?!? how is that possible???!
i sincerly hope your nan was sharing the booze with everyone, lol. aha and lucky you not getting drenched in wine =]
eek! if people started smelling my hair id hide, they couldve tried eating your hair! thats why you dont straighten your hair coz wierdos might think its cooked
lol
have fun at school =/
i'll be reading
xxo
Family fun right. But nobodys perfect
--- Indi
Hilarious! You had me LMAO! Seriously! As if we can't all relate.
Its pretty bad thogugh when you get swarmed by the people you don't even recognize and the say, "I haven't seen you since you were this tall."
Half the time my parents don't even know who they are. LMAO..
Good times.
And good memories, so just think, you can talk about this at the next family gathering.
LMAO.
I said that alot.
t a y l o r
Post a Comment