Thursday, October 25, 2007

No, I'm not crying. I'm trying to keep my head from exploding. :]

Hey guys. Okay... guess what?

Jess and Matt came over today! :D

In case you've forgotten: My aunt and uncle, back from their honeymoon... etc... Oh come on, you hafta remember! Well, if you don't, BLEGH to you!

So... we talked... well, actually, it wasn't that exciting. But good to see them. :] And I saw one pic from the wedding... with me in it. And, hehehe. I don't actually look terrible, just uncomfortable (as usual, when I'm in photos) being in the middle. Hehe, okay, I don't like getting my photo taken. Ehhh... I dunno, it's just sorta... weird.

Anywho, ah, I spent the day watching Scrubs and cleaning. -.- That's right, cleaning.

Oh, and sneezing. Yaaaay, I'm totally over it now. Especially when I have to wash my hands every t--OOOKAY. And on another completely unrelated topic, uhm... actually, that's all I have to say, really.

Oh, guys, if you didn't know already, Lexi's back on her blog. WAAAAIIIT, you're not allowed to stop reading cause of that. STAY. Wait. Hehehe.

So, I'll answer comments now...

Christine: I can't believe you and PF read every single one. It took me THREE HOURS to find them, copy them, re-write them, and colour them. Eeeek. xD I like the "Touche magic hallway" one too. Hehe.
Yep, yay for happiness. :]
Simone only talks to me when May is totally nowhere to be seen, and it's the same with May. Alone, they're both talkative and normal. Egh, it annoys me...
Lock May in a cupboard? OMG! Why didn't I think of that!?!? Genius! Bwahaha!
Lollll, I love that part in Scrubs. Didn't Carla say she occasionally had nightmares of them running away together? Lmao! And, Nurse Mophead, LOL. Omg, the janitor is insane.

PF: You were mean? I never thought that...
Really, what words do you say a lot? xD
Yep, there were A LOT of quotes. LOL. And they were only my favourites out of a really really long list I found. There were more that I liked, but I had to narrow it down... lol. Hehehe, I just sneezed again, lmao! Felt the need to include that.
Oh. My. GOD. I read through that post again, LOL, and I did write her name! Ahahaha, how stupid am I!? Ahhh, that made me laugh. Oh well, maybe I'll start using her name. It's hard just to write one letter. I guess that's why I subconciously kept writing. Lollll.
Yeah, let's discuss my sneezing, shall we? Hahaha... no thanks. xD
You wanted to call me stupid? Hey, I called me stupid. I was stupid. May is a huge blabbermouth. Ahahaha! That's a really weird word...
Actually, I don't think I bashed my head into the desk accidentally, but I didn't mean for it to hurt... hehehe. And it was in Maths, so I think I was on the verge of falling asleep. But IT'S STILL THERE! Ahaha... ow. xD

Person I know!: :] I'm calling you that till ya get a new nickname.
Yep, Scrubs rules.
May reminds you of Lucy? Really? Hm... maybe...
Yep, yesterday I was totally blocked off from my friends again, which sucked big time. I mean, they're not JUST her friends, y'know? They're my friends too...
Eh.
Thanks for ze comment, :D

Alrighty, I'll let you leave now, lol.

Peace, guys! :]

<3

~Sammy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, at first I thought it said "Josh and Matt", so I'm like, wow, quite a go-getter, eh, Sammy? Hahahahahaha. How the heck am I supposed to remember your Aunt and Uncle that went on a honeymoon and probably only got one mention in this entire post?!

(Gasping for air) Okay.... anyways....

I left that "no pics" phase behind me about six years ago.... grow out of it already!! Join us picture-taking normies.... yes, we've got cookies on this sidee.... it's muuuuch better...
Hahahahahahahaha, just got a mental image.

Cleaning should be illegal.

Yeah, I went to check her out BEFORE you told me about it.... thanks to Luna.

Err, yeah I was mean... I remember that in one of trhem it was like "okay, look, I know that my life is not interesting to you, but you don't have to read it and blah blah blah.." I think I started being nice after you posted a little piece of your book... By the way, how's that going?

Blbbermouth, I love it. I also love "flabbergasted". Omg, it's hilarious! If words went to school, this one would be the dork everyone laughs at. And "anthromorphic" would be the principal. Hahahahahahaha!!

Wow, how hard did you hit it, dude? Hahaha, must have had quite the momentum, eh?

Okay, my fingers are getting tired... can't afford that.

Smiley!