Yepppp. I know I've been talking about myself and my life a lot, and you guys have been putting up with it, but jeez, doncha find it boring? Well, I'm gonna make it a little more interesting, I hope.
But first I gotta be selfish again and tell you that May and Simone have me completely confused. They're either not acknoledging me, acting like we're bestest best friends and that nothing's happened, or (in May's case) being bitchy.
She tried telling me what to do again today. Ahaha. She doesn't get it, eh? She told me to do something and I'm like, "Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?"
:D She shut up.
Also, I went to the bakery with my bestie again this morning. We ran out of money, LOL.
Anywho, enough about me.
So here's my plan.
I have a few stories I've found that I've written, I may just put them in here. You don't have to read 'em, they're just extra stuff if you think this post is too short/boring/whatever.
Sooooo, comments first.
Theory Girl: Oooohhhh it all makes so much sense now! Sarcasm! Sheesh, how did I not get that!? Aw don't be annoyed. :[ Hey, that would've been a good comeback. Probably good that you didn't say it, though. Might've caused something. ;o
PF: I knew it! I knew you'd think it was like "Don't ask". xD Sorry, I'd love to tell you guys, but it really isn't my business to say. But she's fine. Just... friend... issues.
Haha, like I said. You guys figure it out or not, I'm not saying. Hehehe... I'm being annoying. :D
Well, what makes ya think I bought cake?! HUH!? You're generalising, THAT'S what you're doin. Lmao. Actually, I got a croissant. FYI. xD
Alrighty alrighty, from this moment on, my bestie is known as Ellie, kay? Everyone got that? :P
Heehee. Nah, she didn't explain it. Blergh. Oh well, maybe next time. Simone's going away on camp for three days next week, maybe I'll get her then! xD Psycho much?
Yup, I probably neglected my comments. And yup, I'm posting a lot at ze moment. It'll probably stop being soooo often soon, because you guys know how interesting school is. Also, it was pretty hectic this past week, that's why I've been posting majorly. :P
Christine: Hah, actually, I had to answer three. :D I just joined two together. Bwahahaha!
Really? All the time? Eesh, that sucks.
There's no bakeries near my house either, it's about 2 k's away. :P
Oooh your bus sounds like mine! The windows don't open and the seats are crap and it makes funny noises and almost comes to a stop when it drives up hills. Lol.
We have rotation sport on Tuesdays-- three weeks of one sport, and then you change.
And dw, I hate maths too.
Lucky? My nana? No, she deserved that wine. LOL. I'm just saying what she'd say. Hehehehe...
Okay, see, here's the thing? It was scaring me. But then you, like, told me your plan. xD Now I know the secret! Bahahaha!
YAY! CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep you're just so nice, aren't ya? xP
Yeah the sky is like GREY, and it rained this morning. But now it won't come back! Nooooo!
Hey guys, everybody seems to be telling me not to die. I dunno if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Lol, reminds me of what May says.
Anyway... I'll put the stories in. Btw, they're just bits and pieces, not full stories. If it doesn't make sense, it's sposed to be like that. I write stuff that I don't even understand cause I'm bored.
Hah.
So this is the one I wrote last night:
I bent down to scoop the crumpled piece of paper up, willing myself not to blink, urging myself not to let the tears fall down my face. His retreating back hurt me more than it should have; I felt my heart crumble as his footsteps crunched through the gravel on the footpath.
Everything in the world seemed bleaker at that moment—the grass wasn’t as green, the sky wasn’t as blue, and the only birds I could hear were crows, cawing.
I told myself to breathe, whispered to only my ears that things would be okay, that it wasn’t as bad as it seemed.
Lying to myself didn’t do much good—about as good as it had done to the relationship I’d cherished atop all others. And now I was paying for it.
And at that moment, the intolerable sadness was replaced by a seething fury—at myself. I had never hated myself more than at that moment. Pain coursed through my body; fire, ice, searing agony. I choked on my breath and broke down into tears, collapsing on the ground in a heap.
I wished for it all to go away, to leave me, to kill me—I didn’t care, as long as it stopped. It didn’t, but instead kept on hurting throughout the night. Somehow—I don’t remember how, I returned home. The comfort of being within my own four walls should have been there, it should have made me feel better. It didn’t.
I didn’t sleep that night. I lay in my bed, writhing, sobbing, cherishing what was long lost, and mourning for it.
And then there's this one, which is a few years old.
The mess in that room suggested a very agitated person had occupied it for several weeks now. Crumpled, torn pieces of paper, crumbs from various foods, books splayed unceremoniously on the floor, and the sheets of the small, aging bed, that were crumpled over the thin mattress, were all the signs of a person who was full of energy—too much to occupy such a small space as was the bedroom in question.
No one would have noticed the small, thin figure of a girl sitting beside the bed on an uncomfortable-looking chair, unmoving. She stared out into space, all hope gone from her eyes, for now, at least. These signs were the result of neglect.
The cupboard which was beside the bed linked with the wall, and was her saviour. Every night, at precisely 11:23, she would force the rusted doors opens, and crawl through the small, dusty looking hole that lead to an area in which she could access whatever she needed.
The tunnel, which she knew every nook and cranny of, stretched over a distance of around 50 metres, or so she guessed. It is fair enough that one can lose a sense of distance after being locked away for so long.
Every night, before her crawl to nourishment, she would stare out the barred windows of her ‘bedroom’, just in case. Just in case the people who had so clearly promised her freedom would remember this bind, and come to save her. She then glanced at the old, cracked clock beside her bed before taking her fate into her own hands.
Several weeks ago-- though she knew nothing of the exact time, another factor of confinement-- she was taken away from everyone she knew and loved. She was taken away from her family and her friends, her home. Why, she did not know yet, but before she was hauled away to this dank prison of which she was expected to die, her parents had promised her freedom, her life back.
She remembered their exact words as if burned into her mind. She said them aloud, everyday, to herself, in an attempt in finding a loophole, maybe a clue. Why had these people taken her away? What did they expect in gaining from her horrible death?
Heh, neither of them are all that good, but I thought it would make a change to the usual recounting of my (usually dull) life.
Hope you guys thought it was *okay*.
Well, that's all!
PeAcE! <3
~Hah, don't die!~
Sammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
howdy miss sam. =]
nah not boring, interesting =D
and interesting is good.
lol that whywhywhywhywhywhywhy thing is something i would do.
i think your addicted to the bakery, you should stop before it takes control of yuor life.
XD
oh how very sneaky of you to combine 2 of my comments! you'd make a wonderful spy!! lol i had to catch the bus again today and i was like aaaarrrrrgh! stupid bus!! get new! aha she deserved the wine?? well thats ok then. wish i deserved wine
hehe i just thought of a great plan for what im gonna do for your christmas card =D its absolute GENIUS!!
yea it rained a bit last night, but not for long and it rained a bit this afternoon while i had ballet but that didnt last either D:
i liked those story things, might help if there was a bit more to explain them but still awesome work!!
i once wrote a story about a mouse named cheddar and an elephant, and the elephant stood on the mouse. yep, it was meant to be a story about friendship lol, and i wrote that story at the start of this year so yea. hehe. im gonna see if i can find it anywhere. it was a good story.
oh yea and people telling you not to die is a good thing coz it means we want you alive
=D
lol
have a spectacular day
=D
Those storys were not boring they were very interesting infact the first one almost recounts my life at the moment although if you saw me at recess&lunch you could see i dont show it. I laugh and laugh harder and pretends nothing wrong and all believe it except those close to me. I agree with Cristine the bakery is turning into a BIG addiction and you also spent way to much of ur money there!
the whywhywhy blah blah blah thing sounds a lot like me to. They bug me so much that i bug them even more and then they jst leave me alone.
Check my blog -- I HAVENT POSTED YET BUT COMMENT TO SHOW YOU GOT THIS COMMENT IN THE OLD ONE!!
bahaha so we can comment talk :P
theory girl xXx
Saaammmm
I don't know how to say it: there is absolutely nothing (zilch, nada) wrong with you (yes, Sam) posting about your (Yes, Sammy's) life!
You got it? Good job! I knew you would! You want a cookie? Hahahahahah!
Well, forget May and Simone they are stupid and only there for my entertainment because I love it when you tell them off. Hahahahaha. Plus, we've got Ellie! (Excellent choice, dear, Grade-A Prime Cut stuff...)
Wahahahaha, "why why why why why", I do that when people are annoying me or you know when people ask the same question oiver and over and it's like they don't hear your answer. Heh, I enjoys.
I am totally for the bakery, dude, you need the "special time" with the bestie, yessiree.
Yeah, I am assuming, blech, I hate it when my sister does that. So forgive me, man. I love croissants. Best thing the French have invented, I say. Hhahahahaha.
Mehh.
I feel like writing opposites now so here goes:
Ugh, those stories --if you can call them that-- sucked frickin' butt! Sam, you suck at writing, you should not be allowed near writing utensils. That's it! Restraining order! And omg, those words you used stank sooo bad, it's like you've never even heard of a dictionary! A first grader would look like Hemingway next to you.
Interpretation:
303!!! Dude, that was amazing. Seriously, don't get mad at me for saying this because I really don't want anyone to take it the bad way: I can't believe you're younger than me. They were so god, I truly enjoyed reading them. And no worries about the no ending/no beginning stuff, they were works of art. Well, I'll stop now because if not, I'll start doing an essay analyzing the literary elemnts of your writing (heh, I sorta did that in my head while I was reading... you got an A, by the way). So I'll stop...
Uhh yah, you were being annoying. Aha, you think you've got me all figured out? Hahahaha, jk.
....Psycho, definitely. You get 'er, pardner! She's all yours. Mwah ha ha ah aha aha!
Noo, don't stop posting...Ya treesucker...
Heh, I've written about enough, don't ya think? Imma go now.
Smiilleee,
PF
And since it bothers you, I thought I'd be so considerate as to ask you to please die.
Post a Comment