Friday, October 5, 2007

Blegh.

That's my word of the day. Blegh.

I guess I could explain it by saying that I fell asleep at quarter to six this morning and woke up a little over three hours later.

So blegh means, "I'm going to collapse soon, so this post will be pretty short!"

Well, that was pretty easy.

Guyssss.... I just realised that in the next 72 hours, I: will be having a meal with my crazy family; going to a wedding with my crazy family; and spending 6 hours with my crazy friends and teachers at school.

BLEGH.

I got a bank account today. I get a key card, but it's coming in the mail. :D

I also got a hair straightener and the manicure and pedicure crap.

And I don't mean that ungratefully, it's just.... I honestly couldn't care less. xP

Tbh, I don't really like people touching my hands and feet. It's... creepy.

And you know massage chairs? They scare me too. It feel like there's... someone in there. D:
Seriously. And they're elbowing you. Eeek. Well, if I'm not going crazy.

So we did all that, and that took up the whole day. My fingernails are pink gloss and my toenails are a different type of pink. And I'm trying my best to keep my eyes open to write in here.

Well... my nana's staying in a hotel now, so my mum is in a much happier mood, which is good for all. But my dad is grumpy and I don't really wanna risk getting on his bad side when he gets home. Maybe I'll just stay in my room all night? xD

Okay, I'm gonna answer comments.

Oh, and to whoever it may concern--I am perfectly happy with my internet, thanks very much. xD

L: Yeah, I love my grandparents spoiling me. Except usually it means that they're around, and so my parents will be... erm, not very happy. :P Yes, I seem to get mental blanks all the time, funny that! Lol! Yup I read your blog, very kewl. Thankyu for ze comment. ;D

Christine: Yay, you figured it out! :D
Although I'm probably mental anyways. But it makes sense, I just wanted you guys to figure the drowning thing out yourselves. xP
Yup goooo velcro!
And I hope it doesn't storm too. That could be... not so good. Lmfao.
What if they... cut my feet off and sew them to my head!? Gee, I really hadn't thought about that. Wow, I'm glad that didn't happen. Phew!
Hah, yeah, not too sure what it meant either. But I interpreted it as to bringing a whole restaurant. :)
UNO! I love that game. Except people always pick on me and make me draw 4 and all that crap.
Fluent spanish? What about fluent penguin? Seriously, it could be useful.

PF: L's blog ain't on the thing but it's there if you type in the url. :D I figured it out. You probably already have too. Oh well.
ANYWAY. Yeah, it's weird that I can think of long words and not short ones. Mental disorder, perhaps?
I'm pretty sure it stood for Bring Your Own. It's just that they didn't specify what. Oooh, I discovered something! :D
Well.. erm... you know... bubble mixture and the bubble blower thingies? Yeah.. xD I know that must've been hard to work out, sorry I didn't make it clearer. Lmfao I'm kidding. :)
Hah, I can't be bothered to delete them. Maybe later. I should be paid for that, lol! I demand payment for being used as an advertisement promoter thing! Lawsuit, here I come. :D
Yup, I'm very thoughtful, eh? Hah, juuust kidding.
Bridgie is very beauful eh? Dunno bout Ind but there ya go. Well, maybe I was exaggerating by saying old old old old old, or whatever. It's a couple of months old, really. The first one, I mean.
The other pic of me, and the one of Ind, Milo, Ruby and Smudgel were all taken this week. So I guess they're new.
I told my friends... I think it was 16. But then I had my birthday so I had to change it. Guess what to? Yah. 17. Oooooh, smart, eh? xD I dunno why I chose that number. It was a random decision.
Lmfao, you know it would've been quicker to erase the caps than type a sentence explaining it, right? Hah, oh well.
Feel better, ;o

Ooookay guys, that's it. Now here's the bad news. I dunno if I'll be able to post again before Monday afternoon. Basically, there's not much point posting tomorrow morning, cause I won't have done anything worth mentioning. Then, I'll have to leave in the afternoon and I'll get back late and have to prepare for school and the wedding. And Sunday, obviously, I won't have any time. Monday... after school, I promise I'll write a REALLY long post, kay? Kay.

Have a great weekend! :)

Peace.

~~Sammy

1 comment:

leesh_xx said...

bahaha i was looking at ur blog wen u updated it! now that is a coinsedence and yes i do know i spelt that wrong. btw i posted AGAIN. seth was online b4 and hes like brb cant find something and im like wat and hes like my friends site has vanished! a bit sus if you ask me! im really sus now because i mean i had that thing up for a month. and i memba in fact that charlie was talkin bout that in class people were googling each others names. but if seth found it he musnt have said anything because otherwise charlie wood have told me. she doesnt keep stuff liek that from me. shes way to nice too! hmmmm VERY SUS!!

Guess what!?






Have you guessed it yet!?
Okay well i had RED CORDIAL this morning. i was so tired i needed a boost in enegy and well lets say i defently got a boost! hey i asked PF so ill ask you1 do you like your spanish penpalss? bahahaahaha sorry randomness. actually u might know what i mean if you read one of my reeeeeeeeeely early posts! ahhh funny times. so how ya been? havent heard much from you bout guys actually....anyone special??? like PF has Shawn (as in she likes him), Me&Seth, Rach&Kyle...

Hmmm i will interogate you missy!

ahh THEORY GIRL bahaha