I just realized something.
Yeah, yeah, gasp all you like. :P
Anyway.
Uh, okay, I just realized that I am no longer depressed, and haven't been for a while. Okay, you guys mightn't have known, but a few weeks ago... I was incredibly depressed. Like... close to suicidal thoughts kind of depressed. But... I dunno, it seems to have gone away.
I have a few theories for the reason as to why:
1. I've stopped hanging around people that make me feel insecure, unwanted, and worthless
2. I no longer worry about things that used to bother me so much (like... speeches and stuff--they used to completely worry me to the brink of a mental breakdown)
3. I have something that I can write in, consistently, about how I feel, without having to think about people I know finding out. I can talk to people without doubting their honesty, and I can tell you guys almost anything.
So, the last one, I think, is the biggest factor. I need to be able to talk about my problems, and I can't tell the people in my life, for obvious reasons. So you guys... I dunno, you save me, everyday. Every time I post in here... it's just like a problem disappears.
Well, okay, most of the stuff I talk about is stupid, unintelligible rambling, but when I do write down something important... well, yeah. It's just so much easier now.
My life is a whole lot better. And so I just need to thank you guys, cause you put up with the day-to-day crap that I post here, even if it's stupid, meaningless stuff. And you help. It's like a diary that talks back to me. :]
Well... okay, I'm getting sick of the seriousness, now. There's only so much time I can be serious every week. :P
So. I'm gonna tell you guys about my day... answer comments... maybe post something else if I can find something else, lol.
So... like I said yesterday, Ellie and I skipped school to go see a movie. We saw Underdog, and it was okay. Funny thing was, we were the only people in the cinema, LOL. So we were skipping up and down the aisle, and changing seats every five minutes, and creating shadow-puppets on the screen. xP
And the security guard guy or whatever came in a couple of times with a torch, looking around, and we're like, "Aaah!"
xD
And then... we looked around the shopping centre for a while... blah blah blah, went home...
Yep, that was my fascinating day.
Oh, I saw Lara on the bus to the movies. She waved at me and I waved back... but Ellie sat in a completely different place to where Lara was, so I was like, "Urgh..." and didn't get to talk to her, but oh well.
Ellie's still going crazy with the text messages, xD
Comments:
Christine: Yay, phew! I was scared that the Christmas card thing was gonna repeat itself. Phew, it's all good. xD
Oh good. Yep, ducks are scary. However... not as scary as geese. I was chased by a goose once. :O Frickin' scariest experience of my life, I swear to God. I was at Ellie's mum's friend's house with Ellie and her family and they sorta have a farm: horse, pony, bulls, ducks, chickens, geese, etc.
And... well, Ellie's older sis and I were sorta walking towards the goose and honking (xD) at it, which, now I think about it, was a damn stupid thing to do. Lmfao.
Anyway, the goose just starts flapping its wings and running towards us, screaming and honking REALLY fast, and we were screaming and running away, shrieking, "THE WHITE GOOSE OF TERROR! THE WHITE GOOSE OF TERROR!"
It was pretty funny. Ellie was just watching us, laughing. Hmph.
Ahaha, I told a story in your commenty thing. :P
The duck was going to ruin my hearing? :O OMG. That is frickin' scary. Scarier than people amputating my feet. Lmfao.
Hm... I dunno about bashing May, xD
And hiring someone? I don't have any money, ;[
Yeah I know, our school has ISSUES. Lol just kidding, I think they said it's the highest education thingy in the state. *Shrugs* I don't notice. xD But education has nothing to do with the people... I think.
They were doing a story about drugs on the national news, and teens taking them, and they filmed people from my school with the drugs... Lol... awkward... xD
Yeah, it was fun/funny. Nah, I didn't hurt myself. Just started laughing hysterically.
Omg, I know, my HPE teacher is a psycho. He shaves his legs, LOL. Although... he does bike-ride or something... or at least, I hope.
Oh good, I tell you a SUPER SECRET secret, and you just have to tell everyone. :l
Lollll.
Yes, I had to mention the fudge. :]
I use dictionary too, it's way quicker. And I know! It's a demon phone. Demon, I tell ya! xD
Person I do know, :P, aka, (is it still) Theory Girl(?): LOL. Uh, anyway. xD
You suck at dancing? Really? Heh, dw, so do I. It's cool to watch, yep.
Yep, May's like that a lot. In fact, I think she's been that way to about ten people at this school... blegh. That's not mentioning primary school, either.
WOW! You didn't push the snooze button twice?! :O That's... that's... that's unbelievable.
Ahaha, I usually push it like ten times. xD
I dunno... when will they learn? :l
Lol, I dunno why I was awake at 5am. xD I just don't know. I like getting up earlier so I can just chill out for about an hour and watch tv, even though I am SO not a morning person. I envy people who are, hah.
Really? Free texts, yaaaay. Nuh, she's not with Telstra, though. :O I forget the name of it.
Oh really? Do I really know who you are? HUH!? xD
PF: Oh no, it's a mob of Australians! You better run before the stampede of kangaroos crush you to death. :]
Hey, I never said your comments were too big! You're twisting my words, you are! xD
You're scared of corners? Really? O_O
Lol, it makes me laugh when you call her April... xD
Hey, what you said is practically what I've been meaning to tell them... or did you just read the last post and I wrote that quote or whatever? xP Ehhh.
I HAVE DISCOVERED SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O
Well, okay, you TOLD me it, but STILL. Is it A? Is it? Tell meee! xD
Nah, you don't have to. *Stares at you until you tell me* xD Jk.
Yeah, that's right, laugh at my non-existent pain and... I'll... I'll... laugh at YOU! Ahaha! xD
How the heck am I s'posed to SHOW you the Mexican Hat Dance? xD
Uhm, I dunno, we call her Cousin It... cause... he's like, a THING. And, y'know, not human... and I just thought it was funny. :P
Josh is still cute, but I hate his hair. x_x His hair used to be awesome. Noooo... my life is RUINED. Lmfao! I'm kidding.
xD Or am I? Dun dun dunnn....
Well, okay, I put a black dot in the middle of his head, and it looked like he'd been shot with a (very small) gun. xD And then another time I drew a purple star on his head! :D
Hehehe... Well, they can't! That would be soooo cool... except Ruby wouldn't be able to sit on one... she's too fat... she'd fall over sideways and it would just ruin the whole coolness of it all. :l
I know, I was so proud of myself for figuring that out. :D
Ahhh... I have watched PARTS of it... but Youtube takes forever to load, it makes me angry. *Is angry* xD
Yaaaay, I'm glad you like 'em. And yes, the pics are random. xD
Oh, you don't get the dictionary thing? Okay, well, you know with mobile phones, when you text someone, and you have to type with the keypad, and you can turn dictionary on so that you only have to type it once and then the phone sorta figures out what word you're trying to write, and it makes it a whole lot quicker? If you got that explanation (lol) then, that's what I meant. :]
And waaaaiiit, I'm gonna see if I've got this time difference thing right. Did you comment at about... 11:45am? :O
If you can remember.
Oookay guys, sorry, but I couldn't be bothered to write/copy & paste something else right now. So I'll have to say goodbye. :[
Cya!
<3
~Sammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wooo! No problems you dont need to thank us for we need to be thanking you for endless entertainment out of reading your blog!
You know sometimes i get depressed to...but now is NOT one of those times. I have been jumpy&happy 4 the last few days.
bahaha i love shadow puppets! I do it all the time with my lamp just coz im suppa bored. its rather funny. well i find it amusing anyway.
omigosshhh Charlies a morning person. Dont ask me how she gets herself up in the morning. Once upon a time i was to. But now im not.
YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!
(leesha-theorygurl)
PEACE!
Yayyy for Sammy!! I felt like that like two or three days ago--- remember the Nii episode? Hahahaha yeahhh.
I think all three theories are reasons why. Is 1 referring to May and April? Aww, I'm glad we help, dude. Hahahaha, for me, I don't worry about feeling like my friends aren't real anymore, I'm like "I have other friends, so ha!". Even though they don't know, of course, but it gives me a sorta confidence.
Hahahahahaha "a diary that talks back". That reminded me of Harry Potter and the Secret Chamber.
OooOo, now it's a killer kangaroo stampede? What';s with you and killer animals? I thonk you had a tragic experience at a zoo as a child... Hahahahahaha!!
Twisting words is my specialty, dear. Hahaha, no, I'm not scared of corners. Imagine? A cornerphobic! Hahahahahaha.
I love calling her April... May and April. Sounds good. Mhhhmmm, I've no clue how I wrote exactly what you wanted to say to them.
Okay, well now I'm confused.... What the crud did you discover and what am I supposed to tell you.
Hahahahahahaha!! The Mexican Hat Dance! Uhh, a video, maybe?
Aww, you shot your poor bird. Pinky, was it? Tinky? Polly? No, I called it Polly... Hahahahaha.
Yeah, youtube takes forever, but that's what I use to watch Avatar, since I'm busy m ost Fridays.
A-ha, now I get the dictionary thing... Except that on my Mom's phone it was called something else... I don't like that function. I actually like looking for every letter. Yeah, I'm old fashioned like that.
Yeah, it must have been close to 11:45 pm 'cause that's the time when I'm supposed to do schgoolwork. Hahahaha, you were right!
Well, I'm swamped so I gots to go make some more room for elephants to crap, then do schoolwork.
I shall keep seein' ya, dudette.
Smiley!
Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Hahahahahaha, I literally went back and re-read my comment on the other post ("La", I think?), then read what you wrote. Then reread your reply to my comment and reread my last comment.
So, now I get it. Hahahahahaha, aren't I efficient?
Okay, so, Ruby is your hamster. Ahhhh. I was like, when were we talking about fat people? Hahahahahaha!! Yeah, if she fell over it would no longer be cool. Poor Ruby. Maybe there's some sort of Hmaster L.A. Fitness (it's a famous gym over here). Hahahahaha.
Aaaaand, I also figured out what I'm supposed to tell you. (I seriosuly think we're taking turns being dumb). Hahahahahahahaha. So, yeah, it IS "a". It's a pretty common spanish name. Hehehehehehe.
Hahahaha, okay NOW that's it...
no need to thank me, just doing my job..uhhm when do i get payed?? or is this volunteer work??
lol. KIDDING!! i love reading your blogs! and its good that your cheered up.
and i know what you mean by a diary that talks back lol.
ive seen ads for underdog, it looks like a wierd movie.
did you watch house last night?!?!?!?!?!?!
i got a story!!i got a story!!i got a story!!i got a story!!i got a story!!i got a story!!i got a story!!
lol. it was a good story too XD
ive got the hiccups lol.
AND OMG!! im gonna write about it in my blog later but i'll tell you first!! i made muffins today from start!! as in no packet mix!! and i had too much mixture so i just kept putting it into the muffin cups and they were almost overflowing lol and then they almost got burnt in the oven [i also dropped a fork in the oven but rescued it with tongs lol] and then when i put a fork in them they kinda crumbled in and the middle of the muffins were still mixture and no one wanted to eat them except maddie who said they were good and then tash had one aswell
lol thats my story!! =][=
i cant really remember what else you wrote.
well im gonna go get ready to go latenight!!
=]
have a good friday
[=
Post a Comment