Yeah, it's pretty serious. I think they call it Teenage Girl Syndrome. Symptoms include high-pitched giggling and staring at a guy for several minutes without blinking.
Hey guys! :] Long day.
Ahaha... I'm so happy. You know why? Know why? Know why? I talked to Josh a lot today. Ahahahaha. :D
Okay, ready for the start of my day? Christine and Theory Girl, you'll be happy to know that fate intervened my daily walk to the bakery. Ellie's step-dad picked me up and drove me to their house cause for some reason or another Ellie wasn't allowed outside. Ohhh well. I watched Barney with her little sister instead! Wooo! 1, 2, 3 4 5-- Once I caught a fish alive. ;D
Anywho. So when she was allowed out of her room (lol) we started walking up to the bus stop. When we got halfway there, the bus drove past us. O_O So we screamed and started running and screaming and laughing at the same time. We got on and everyone was staring at us. I turned to Ellie, who was turning oh so very pink, and whispered, "Keep cool, nobody saw us, maintain whatever dignity you have left!"
And she says, "None!" really high-pitchedly. (Is that a word? xD)
We got to school and had combined form cause they were talking to us about camp next week (I'm not going, ahaha). T'was boring.
And... then we had HPE, which was horribly stupid. We did a bit of theory and then went outside to play rugby. I told the teacher I wasn't feeling well. *Looks around shiftily* SSSSH!
LOL, when May saw me walking over to him, she turns around and stares at me, and says something to Simone, and she stares at me too.
I was a very good girl and restrained from using a certain hand gesture. Oh, how I wanted to. :[
Anywho. So after that episode May acts normally around me for the whole day.
Before our next class I was walking there and then Josh (who is in the same class) goes, "Sam, wait up!" And so I stop walking and wait for him. And then we had this random conversation about school work and stuff. And camp.
In DCT our substitute teacher forgot to show up, heeheehee... so me and Yazzie were just talking about movies and stuff. :P And House.
Christine, were you talking about the part where number 6 got fired and then like 2 minutes later they're in the room and House stares at 6 and he's like, "Didn't I fire you?"
And the guy goes, "No..."
And this random girl goes, "Yeah, you're number 6!"
And he goes, "No I'm not, I'm number 9!" And holds his number thingy upside-down.
House is like, "Get out."
xD That was funny.
And... morning tea... boring... Dani wouldn't give me any watermelon, ;[ *Sniff*
DCT... teacher didn't show up again... woohoo! :D
Drama: LMFAO! Drama was awesome!!!!! First off, Josh was doing handstands on his head so I was not-too-obviously glancing every so often, LOL! Ahaha! xD You didn't read that!
And then me and Ellie had a pen fight. So right now my arms and legs are covered in red and blue and black ink. May saw the red pen on my wrists and she's like, "You're emo."
-.-, It's pen, moron.
But I won; Ellie was covered in more pen ink than me! :D I also stabbed her with a pen accidentally several times...Whoops. *Trying not to laugh*
Then at lunch... I saw Kayla and Lara. They talked to me and whatever. Simone apparently went home (fainted again?) and so naturally May was talking to me like I was her bestest best friend. :l
Science... aaaaah, :D I felt like such an idiot.
Me and May sat in this group of four tables, and then Josh sat next to May and Macca (rat boy) sat next to me. And Josh was being SO annoying. I threw my water bottle at him. :D Bwahaha. And then I threw Rat Boy's books off the desk cause he was being a nerd.
Urgh, Josh was asking really awkward questions. He's like, "Sammy, who do you like?"
And I'm like, "And I would tell you, why?"
And he said, "Tell meeeee! MAY! TELL ME WHO SAM LIKES!"
And May mouths to me, "I won't tell him."
:P
And then... ahaha. We were having reaaaaally random conversations, like...
Josh was like, "Sammy likes it in waterfalls."
And I give him the evil eye and he laughs, and May goes, "Likes what?"
She's not too smart.
So Josh says, "IT."
And I threw my bag at him. :P
And then... he was teasing May about who she liked... like, that she would like stupid wrestler guys with no brains, and he turns to me and says, "Sammy likes muscly guys."
I just stared at him and my jaw dropped, I practically shouted, "What?!?!?!"
He said it again. He said, "Who do you like?"
And then... URGH. May had to say it. She goes, "Sammy's blushing!"
O_O' I almost murdered her right then, I swear to God. So there was this huge awkward silence and of course.. I don't like them unless I've intentionally created them, so I said, "Josh, go away, no one likes you here." And I smile just in case he takes it personally.
Heh, I got into trouble for talking, but who cares? xD
I had an hour-long conversation with Josh! Aaaah!
Guys. I really hafta apologise now. I realize what I'm acting like. I really do.
But I have to write it done. For my own sanity, I have to get this OUT.
So... all the way to the bus, May's like, "Who do you like?", "Are they in our class?", or, as I got onto the bus, "TELL ME!!!!!"
And so the bus driver starts to scream, "TELL ME THE TRUTH!"
And we both stared at him. And then he laughed at me. :[ Yes, because I am so goddamn hilarious. xD Actually, I was probably acting really funny. Happy, annoyed, AND embarrassed.
Except.. I'm not toooo happy about that convo with Josh cause at the end he was trying to convince May to go to a waterfall with him. -.-
Anyway... Aaagh! I got home and I was there for about ten minutes before I had to go to the lesson. Oh, PF. Aaaaaah, I'm so sorry, I didn't really explain it--heh, I'm stupid--I meant a piano keyboard lesson, not a computer keyboard lesson!
Although, I'm pretty good at typing. :D That's why I can write really long posts.
But yeah, my bad for not explaining it.
The teacher had two of the cutest kids, so I played games with them and made skipping ropes (random, I know) while my sister had her saxophone lesson. It's sooooo loud... x_x
And then I started my lesson... I played a Beethoven thing. And then she started teaching me the basics cause I don't use the right fingers or whatever. Seriously, as long as you press the right key at the right time, WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHAT FINGER YOU USE!?!?!?!? (Nothing suss about how that sounded...)
xD
I am slightly annoyed about that, but that's what I get for deciding to learn how to play. :P
And... then I came home and I'm totally exhausted.
But not too much to reply to comments! :D
Christine: You mean... like nicotine? :O Eeek! I agree, the whole world IS trying to get everyone.
Yes, being a spray bottle, fun fun. xD
OMG I know! I like purple, but my arm was turning a purple colour that wasn't so cool. It was a "your-arm's-gonna-die-if-you-keep-it-like-this" kind of purple. :] Not the good kind.
Hah, I was THINKING that. I was actually thinking several things. "B*tch", "FINE THEN!", and "You're stupid." xD Oh, my complex mind.
My dog and my bird are out to get me, yes.
I KNOW. I don't even think Mr Stretch exists. *Scowls and shakes head*
Dr Seuss is awesome too! I remember "Hop on Pop" and the red fish blue fish thing.
One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish!
Uh oh, you've got me started on something there!
Yeah she looks totally different! I'm not sure if I like it or not. She looked more docter-ish with brown hair though, I think. :P
And I dunno about Foreman! :O I didn't see it! I MISSED IT! Aaaah, ;[
I can't wait like two months. *Pouts* xD
Yes, look for it darn you! :D I wanna read about a mouse getting squashed by an elephant. Heh, funny. :]
PF: NOOOOOOO!!!!! GIMME THE COOKIE!!!!!!!!! ;[
No cookie for YOU! >:o
Ahaha... Rocky. xD
Yep, I love getting subs cause you get to scare them. :D Bwahahaha!
You think I scared her! LOL! Possibleh. OoOoh, I want a brownie too. Oh dear God... I'm craving the bakery. :O
A truce? I dunno. May is confusing me wholly. Aaaaagh. Sometimes she'll be the one determined not to acknoledge that I'm there, and other times she's the one being cool. >:l People are so damn stupid.
Bridgie is pretty big. Not huge, but she's higher than my knees. I know this cause I run into her a lot, lol.
I was reading your friend comparisons, and I'm like, "Who the hell is Lara? Ohhhh, RIIIIIGHT!"
I still have to get the hang of it, xD
May and Simone I get. Sometimes I'm scared I'll accidentally call them that. >_>
I KNOW! Josh confuses me! Cause he hardly pays any attention to Simone. Mostly to just me and May. Calling me smart, calling May dumb. But with guys' minds, you never know which one they like, do ya? x[
Ahahaha! I was laughing when I read what you say to your mum. What does that word mean? :O Sounds like a random word I'd make up. :P I like it. Hope it's not something bad. :O
Yep, May's gonna kill me. Or K. Member her? She was staring at me today, and I screamed, "COUSIN IT IS LOOKING AT MEEEEE!" really loud. And Josh was trying to make her go to this stupid meeting cause one person in the class had to and we needed a representative, or whatever THAT word is. So naturally we try to make K do it. xD It's mean, but, y'know.
I confuse you? Also, I forget what I was confused about. Oh well. I'll live.
Oh, and YAY! You got it! :] Fzhiz is a combination of those two words, LOL. Or you can say it like, "Fshhhh!". :P The last z can be silent. Bahaha!
Well guys, I really gotta go now. So,
PEACE!
~Sammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahahahahaha, "Cousit It"!!! I love it!
Heh, anyways...
Hmm, wow, that's a serious condition. I've heard of TGS before, but never saw such a critical case... Tsk tsk.
Hahahha, when we first got to the U.S. my sis and I used to watch Barney (I was in fifth grade, mind you, pretty old, eh?)all the time. And Clifford and Dragon Tales and a bunch of other little kids shows. Hehehehehe, such a dork I was.
I've always wanted to run after a bus... not fair. That reminded me of a scene from Spiderman.
Hahahaha, it would've been hilarious if you'd actually used the "certain hand gesture", but incredibly unladylike; so good girl! Who's a good girl? Want a belly rub? Hahahahahaha!!
I'm starting to think May is bipolar. Yup. Fricken' weirdo... It's not like she affects you, anyways, right?
Aha! Staring at Josh doing handstands... his shirt was probably going up and you could see his little abs... you dirto. Hahahahahaha!! JK. Oooh, ouch for pen fights.
Hahaha, rat boy.. When you thre the bottle reminded of the episode of Real World I watched last night when Shauvon throws a bottle... Yeah... Hehehe. Well that was awfully random of Josh "the it " question. And I still dislike May. Ugh, I HATE it when people do the "ooooo she's blushing!" crap. They're such idiots, it's like "yeah, add to my embarrassment, why dontcha".
Omg, the driver shouting was too funny! Hahahahahaha, hilarious! Aww, Sammy was embarrassed again.
Blech, Josh for trying to convince May to go to the waterfall with him. Seriously, it's like make up your mind, dude. Either flirt with me or her. Does May like him, btw?
Ahaha, you tricked me! Nah, im joking. Well, piano lessons are okay, too. I did think keyboarding lessons were a bit random hehehe. Ah! I love the saxophone, it's like the smoothest, cooliest instrument ever! Err, after the electric guitar, of course. Kudos to your sis.
Ahh, now I see how it is; fine! no more bakery for you either. Wahahaha! People ARE stupid... especially bipolar friends and undecided boys and you've got them both. Hahahahaha!! I was actually LOLing with the running into your dog. The other day, Sweety was jumping off our couch and I started running and I jammed my kneww into her ribcage and she squealed and whimpered and flew like 2 feet sideways. Poor thing, I felt horrible... Err, if you meant "Que" (that's what SHE says to me) it means "what", but it's usually rude to say it like that. Hehehe. Mehh, the K thing isn't that bad. You know, everytime I think of her I see this one chick from an episode of Hannah Montana that is a bully trying to get Miley, hilarious! Yes, I did got it! Whoooo, Finally!! Hmmmm, I think the silent z at the end pronunciation hahaha. Well, I'm done hre. I gots to write in my own blog before some mob forms and rampages my comment page. Cuhreepy!
Smile!
PF Nelly
Hey
I have TGS too dont feel bad. But I do now since I cant live up to PFS loooong comment. And you go to bakery everyday. LUCKY (napleon dynamite ish.) Hey if you dont what that is google it.
----Indi
Post a Comment