Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Not Much Time

My aunt and her fiance-soon-to-be-husband are coming over for dinner, and it's 5:30.

So I'll be quick.

Anyway, I'm sorry about yesterday, I kinda overreact about things just after they've happened, and then a few hours later I get my head together and realize that it can be sorted out.

And I really appreciated you comments.

Anywho, I made such a big deal about it because... well, they're my friends, and I lied to them, you know?

I hardly ever lie. It would make me such a hypocrite, because I hate liars. My friends know that, and if I lie to them, what kind of example is that?

I can do it but they can't?

Anyway, I guess I just felt really disappointed with myself, and that's why I wanted her to be angry at me. If it had of been her that lied, I might have been.

I'm not so forgiving when it comes to lying.

Anyway, a recap of the past three days.

So on Sunday.. I didn't do much, but I watched Hannibal Rising. I loved the book, so I thought it'd be cool. Yah, it was. Okaaaay... the blood and the eating-peoples-faces thing was sorta gross... but apart from that it was pretty cool. Not scary, just cool.

And that morning my aunt came over. I forgot about that.

And... yesterday... cleaned, and slept... and sent the emails... and that's about it. I'm so very boring at the moment, I apologise.

Today... Indi (my sister, her name's India, I dunno if I've told you guys that yet) wanted to go to the movies with me... but it was sorta too late, so we just walked down to the shops and got some DVD's. On the way back, at the park next door to our house we got majorly swooped by plovers and ran to the front door screaming. Looking back it was pretty darn hilarious. Damn birds.

And I've been practising Fur Elise on the piano. I can play almost the whole song with both hands now, :D

Which I think is pretty cool. Dad's yet to organise the piano lessons, lmfao. Oh well. I'll just teach myself! :D

Tomorrow me and Jess (my aunt) are going shoe shopping for the wedding. That'll be cool, but then at about three tomorrow arvo my Nana's coming up. Gulp. And she's staying here. At our house. I know this because my mum's pissed, LOL.

She's staying two nights. And then on Thursday, Jess's hens night thing is on. And on Saturday, we're having dinner out with a HEAP of family. Sigh. Family gatherings are weird... my family is full of scary people. I have a great-uncle who's in a bikie gang. We're kinda scared of him...

And then Sunday is the wedding. :)

And then... Monday... urgh. School.

BAH. I've practically slept through the whole darn holidays. :(

In week two of school most of grade 9 is going on a camp. So for three days we don't have normal classes and don't have to do anything, basically. Simone's going but May can't, she has epilepsy. And I just didn't want to go.

It's a pirate camp. As much as that MIGHT sound sorta cool/okay, the people in our grade are idiots. Seriously.

And... my hands hurt from playing the piano and typing really fast, so I'm gonna go now.

Byeee!

Peace!

~~~~Sam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, the only thing I remembeer from that posts, is your sis's name being Inida.... It's cool but weird at the same tie. I mean, how do you go from something so normal as Samantha, to India? Hahahahahahahaha. I like it. Now that I think about it, one of the chicks has a link to a blog called Indi's Blog.... Could that be her?
Mehh, I'm rambling....
Hahahahahaha, bye, dude.

Christine Woodward said...

my friends name is indhi =]
jsut thought id mention that lol
AHA! i found a button that lets me view the psot and comment at the same time
im such a genius =D
lol
fair enough with the whole over reacting over the friends thing, coz yea their your friends
whatd you mean when you said she was quitting??
ooh shoe shopping lucky you
aha your nans staying with you
atleast your nan visits, ym grandma ditched us and moved to mackay for her new boyfriend about 8 years ago and hasnt contacted us and my nan decided she'd rather be away from us and moved to western australia, then to gladstone
have funn with dinner
=]
all the best
ciao [[lol]]
xxo