Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"How Britney lost weight by eating herself"

I read the headline of a magazine just before and thought it actually said that... something was covering up the last word, lol. I was like, "...okay."

Anywho, just thought I'd post.
Yesterday went downhill after the morning.
Basically I went back to bed and then my sister kept bursting into the room just to wake me up (she obviously had to go to school, so she was pissed off about that). Then when she left Dad stayed home and Mum went out, so I stayed in my room til around 12 to avoid him. At about 1 a taxi picked him up and he went to catch a plane to spend the next 24 hours in Townsville (thank GOD).
After that I just slept a bit and watched tv. I prefer home when there's no people.
At around 3:30 my sister got home and I retreated to my room; Mum got home about half an hour later.
At around... 5, Mum came into my room and asked what I wanted for dinner, I said I didn't know and she kept pestering me about it (seriously... it's food; I don't eat dinner anyway). So I got angry with her and she was pissed off at me; then she started telling me that I should appreciate the favours I ask her to do for me (...Hm. I don't eat meals, I don't ask for lifts, I throw my clothes in the machine right before she puts it on and then sort it/iron it myself, and I don't ask her to pay for anything for me). I pointed that out (that was stupid) and she blew up at me and asked me if I wanted a roof over my head or if I wanted to sleep on a bench. I can't remember what I said but it was something about not needing a bench when I could pay for a hotel if they kicked me out. Then she told me "we'll see" and stormed out.
I put some stuff together in case she decided to kick me out.
About half an hour later I walked out to grab my wallet and she shoved past me and I hit my knee on the table and it started bleeding; she stopped and stared at me for a minute and was like, "...crap, sorry." I said it was fine and then we both kinda apologised and everything seems to be *okay* now. But Dad's coming home sometime in the next two hours so we'll see...
After that I just watched Scrubs and Desperate Housewives with Christine and tried to think of what I'd do if I actually did get thrown out. I don't think any of my friends would want me in their house, so... I could probably pay for three nights in a hotel. Then, I dunno.

This morning I didn't want to go to school, but I didn't want another fight.
Mum dropped me off without me asking and I went to Form. Simone seemed surprised that I was alive. The Form teacher told me I had three unexplained absences (no duh) so I needed to go up to the office and tell the vice principal where I'd been. She handed me a form and also asked me to explain to the lady where the other absent people were. I told her I'd get my parents to call the office instead of me going up there (there was like 5 minutes before my first class started and the office is across the school, which would make me like 10 minutes late). She said no, to go up right then. So I walked out of the class with the form, threw it in the closest bin and walked to class. (I was in a pretty crappy mood then and was feeling fairly sick.)
Physics was boring, we did nothing but watched the teacher write up a report. I'm a little bit behind in the work and the exam's next Thursday.
Maths was, meh. Dani and Megan seemed surprised I was alive as well. I've missed a fair amount in that class too.
At Morning Tea nobody spoke to me, so I just listened to music. Then 5 minutes before the bell Jess was bugging me and trying to get me to talk; she kept hugging me and telling me to wake up. She's friggin' hyperactive. Hilarious, but agh, if she wasn't my friend I could've killed her.
After Maths we had Bio and that was pretty good. I only missed one lesson from that so I caught up pretty quickly. The teacher was talking to us about Twilight for 10 or so minutes, she's obsessed with it. When we walked out to lunch she said, "Dream about mitosiiiiiis... or Edward!" ...Alrighty then.
Um, lunch. Saw Ellie for the first time in a week, which was good; I've missed her. I told her about last night and she freaked; she asked why I didn't call her and get her to pick me up and insisted that if I did get thrown out, to call her.
There was a snake right in front of our tables and the year 8's kept bothering it and getting in its face, I almost kicked one of them. Ellie and Megan yelled at them.
Chemistry was okay. We watched some wacko video with a stoned guy (that's my opinion, anyhow) and a mole. Literally. Well, a cartoon one that used speech bubbles.

Mum dropped me off at work without me asking, again. I worked from 3:30 til 5:45 (we closed fifteen minutes late, which was a little annoying), but it was good to get some peace.
I dunno what I'll do for the rest of the night.

I'll end this on a happy note.

ellie says:
you need a hug?

Sam says:
Eh... I'm fine.

ellie says:
good your wierd to hug anyways :)

Sam says:
D: Take it back!!!

ellie says:
lololol, no i mean your shy so it feels like im molesting you not hugging you

Sam says:
...

Sam says:
I don't really know what to say to that XD

ellie says:
lol
well ask people what they think after they hug you

Sam says:
...Because that... wouldn't be weird at all.

ellie says:
EXACTLY

ellie says:
lol

ellie says:
maybe its just me, you could be a good hugger

Sam says:
You've ruined my hugging self-esteem.
I don't want to hug anyone ever again now.

ellie says:
haha

ellie says:
well fine

ellie says:
but you should really ask other people before you go making desisions like that

Sam says:
Sure, 8-)
Maybe I will.

ellie says:
well you do that then

Sam says:
Fine. Watch me.

ellie says:
watch you fail
hehe

Sam says:
Quiet time for you now.


<3

2 comments:

ni said...

agh, sorry about the argument with your mum, but the end convo with ellie was so funny :)
hope you feel better soon xxx

Marri said...

Nonsense, you shall come live with me, or Christine :D

Sorry about the fight. :(

loveyou.