Yes, I need out - out of this grave that I've dug.
And all the friends that I have gone through,
And how much I deserve the pain, it's a shame...
My gosh!
I don't even know why I bother writing up warnings if you guys are just gonna read anyway.
I love you guys.
Thankyou for the comments. I really do love you incredibly much.
And you should know I've never told anyone else I love them, just you people. Cause you're just that special.
>.> That may or may not have sounded creepy and stalkerish.
I think I must have some sort of personality disorder. I really do.
Right now I'm incredibly happy and bouncy and singing to music and whatever; I don't even know why. I got like 4 hours sleep and worked this morning. But I just feel so happy.
O_o
Lol.
I know I've posted lyrics from that song up there ^^^^^ a heap of times, but that's cause I just love it heaps.
And
And
I forget what I was posting for.
Oh yeah.
I still don't know why I'm happy.
I was so upset last night.
Like, really upset.
Suicidal upset.
Not just like "oh yeah, I'm gonna kill myself and cut myself stupid and drug myself til I pass out" and then never go through with it; I mean obviously I didn't go through with it but I was so close to it that it scares me a little bit.
I wrote up a post (which I obviously didn't publish) and it had super-long paragraphs to each of you telling you how much I loved you and that I was sorry and yadda yadda yadda.
So... yeah. I don't really feel like elaborating.
I just broke down halfway through writing it and put some music on and fell asleep by accident, and I woke up and have been in a good mood all day. Seriously, what the hell?
Anyways.
I just wanted to write to you guys... and not have it end in goodbye.
I love you peoples.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Shit. Sam, has it occurred to you that you might have just hit manic depression?
I don't want to lose you Sammy, you mean the world to me, to all of us. I'm so glad you fell asleep...but you need to talk to someone, asap.
I love you LOADS.
xxxxx
This may most likely sound weird but I want to read the paragraph you wrote about me.
But I am quite incredibly glad you are still alive and didn't do any of that stupid stuff.
I love you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo
i wanna read my paragraph. :/
Sammy...you know I love you. And I love you. I have no idea what I would do... Who would make me laugh via MSN and make me feel better? Who would I have video chats with and complain about my hair to?
I need you. So you're stuck here. Deal with it. :)
I know what you mean...I've been...very suicidal lately. I have attempted three times, you know.
I'm always here. You can text me! :)
loveyouLOADSANDTONS.
wow.
i'm soo glad you didn't do it & that you're happy. :)
we all love you & really don't want to lose you.
xxxxxxx
yu have no idea how incredibly happy i am that yu feel asleep! gosh sammy!
we all never want to lose yu
we love yu sammy!
x
I WANNA READ THIS PARAGRAPH TOO- but i didn't want to be rude, but everyone else has said so too...so just ignore me!
Btw, are you on my MSN? Or Mari's MSN? I just realised you've never been in an insane multi-convo with us...
Completely unrelated to this post, but I gave you a blog award. :]
http://lanna-lovely.blogspot.com/2009/03/another-award-thing.html
I gave you an award! Look here:
http://thestoryofagirlnamedmari.blogspot.com/2009/03/i.html
xoxo
Post a Comment