Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So fill this hole with my prescriptions; I just keep feeding my addictions.

I love you guys very very much.
But you're so friggin' full of it.
Gosh.
;]

I am in a terrible mood today. The thing is, that yesterday was pretty much awesome until I got home (which, by the way, wasn't until about 6:40 thanks to work-- which sucked because downstairs at the pet shop flooded). Because then Dad and a couple of other people were starting bull with me over things. I don't react so well to that kind of stuff.
Ehh.

Anyways. Update of my week.

Saturday: Worked from 8 - 11, then caught the bus to Indro and met up with Ellie. We chose a totally random movie, like last time. This time we saw Watchmen. It was weird and confusing and went for three hours (don't buy large drinks in long movies. Just don't, lol). Then we were walking around Indro for a while and went into K-Mart and randomly ran into Ellie's boyfriend. He and his friends followed us around for a while; it was awkward because Ellie still seems embarrassed to be going out with him, so I was like... yeah >.> *whistling awkwardly*
Lmao. We were walking along past Dymocks and this group of people were standing in the middle of the walkway talking (I really hate it when people do that) and suddenly one of the girls step back and slammed into me, so she and I both lost our balance and almost fell flat on our faces. Then the guy thought I'd shoved her or something so started going off at me... so I walked away. And then Ellie said she was watching them and the girl told the guy it had been her fault and the guy turned bright red for screaming at me.
Then Ellie and I caught the bus to her place and played Guitar Hero and Wii Fit, it was fun. She asked if I could stay over and that was okay, so that night we watched movies on her computer, like Saw V and some other random stuff.

Sunday: Woke up at 6:30 cause Ellie's family are morning people. My arms hurt like hell from playing the Wii. We made pancakes for breakfast and played a bit more Guitar Hero; they dropped me off at 10 on their way to church.
I stayed home for about an hour and then caught the bus to Indro again and bought a bunch of clothes and a new wallet cause mine was basically spewing coins at me.
Went home, collapsed, did homework, slept.

Monday: Completely boring day, I do believe. Can't entirely remember. After school went to the hairdressers, obviously. Also watched Desperate Housewives and NCIS (sigh, no Dexter) with Christine.

Tuesday (yesterday): I kind of already explained. My friends were complimenting me on my hair all day and by the end it got annoying; they're not even true compliments so I just wanted everyone to stop lying.
Fell asleep at 8pm for some reason and woke up at 2am ready to start the day; my body probably figured I got the usual amount of sleep and woke me up. It was annoying, cause it took me an hour to get back to sleep.

Wednesday: Today was pretty boring, and reallyreally sucked in some parts. I'm just not in a happy mood, and I seriously want a hug ... and I generally am not a fan of hugs, depending on the person (if they're my friends, then that's completely fine). Plus there is no one here to hug.

Tomorrow will be completely boring.
And I am terrified for Friday. Lol. I really am scared. Excited as well, obviously, but, yeah.
Didn't have time to catch the bus to the city on the weekend so I spose Friday morning's going to be very touch-and-go. ...I don't like that expression. :\

The only thing that can cheer me up right now is the knowledge that House is tonight.
Don't really know what to say to that.

Cya guys.

5 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

You will more than likely be getting a hug on Friday.

Shall talk to you tonight during House :D


Love you!

PS; arriving in your lovely city tomorrow and seeing you the day after!!!

...Not that I'm excited or anything
>.>
<.<
>.>

ni said...

gah, i can't believe you and christine are meeting! :O that is going to be KICKASS :D take pictures, or i will kill you both:O

sorry you had such a sucky time. I LOVE YOU !!!!!
xxxxxx

Marri said...

take pictures of the meeting. pls.

I don't watch House. *hides*

loveyou.

mia said...

aaah it's so awesome that you two are meeting eachother :D.. but i would be scared shitless!
haha, i'm sure it'll go well tho :)

i don't watch house either.. *hides with mari* :P

<3

leesh_xx said...

:O yu met christine, thats so cool!

xxxx