Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So grab this statement, and read between the lines.

Posted yesterday, yeah?
Sorry.
Boredom...

Thankyou again for the lovely comments.

Well. Today was exhausting; I had to leave Chemistry half an hour early to catch the bus to work. Really didn't want to go cause it was blisteringly hot today :\ Oh well. Over and done with, now.

Lunch was super-fantastically fun :D Simone spent lunch with us and we were throwing things at each other and I hit Lewis in the head by accident xD It was only a bit of rubbish, so it's not like it hurt him. Plus he was being extremely annoying and sexist today, so he kinda deserved it.
Also, karma-- I got hit in the face with a soccer ball, lmfao.

I also found out that I have both a maths AND chemistry exam on my birthday!!! Aaaaah ;[ They're both an hour and a half long... so that's at least three hours worth of exams on my birthday. Gah.

Mum came and spoke to me today about how Pa just got home (YAY!) and she wants us to fly down to Sydney at the end of next week. I told her it'd have to be after next Friday; she was like "Are you sure?" and I evil eyed her xD So we're flying down next Saturday morning, I think, and coming back on Sunday night. Maybe.
The next two weeks are going to be heaps exciting :D :D :D
But scary.
But exciting!

Wednesday tomorrow! I <3 Wednesdays. They're frickin' awesome. They're the only day that we can wear the old school uniform (now called the sports uniform) unless we do HPE, which I don't. So all days except Wednesday, we have to wear the stupid long skirt and ironed shirt :[ Blegh.
Also, on Wednesdays I only have two lessons. And Study Hall at the end of the day, which I can do my homework (from the two classes) in, so I don't have to do anything at home. :D Yaaaay.

Such small things make my day. xD

Love to people. <3

No comments: