Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This is our fate... I'm yours.

Hmm,
I have thought about this tons.
I've decided that I could not function without you guys. I would miss you too much. (I mean, if I stopped blogging I'd surely keep in touch, but, still.) Also (I'm going to be a dork and use a Harry Potter reference), I feel like... okay, you know how Dumbledore talked about the Pensieve? Like it's a way to clear your head of cluttered thoughts, because you don't have to hold those memories in your own head-- something else does for you. That's how this blog is. Without writing my days down, I feel like I have to hold onto the content and try my best not to forget it, in case I need the information later. But with this blog it's kinda like I don't even need to remember, because I'll know that it's here.
Anyways.

Back to normal posting.
First I'll tell you guys about the past two days and then I'm going to post this thing from LED at the bottom called "Before You Meet Me, You Should Know". Basically it's a guide to someone who's meeting you for the first time (probably sounds stupid, but it caught my interest), and what you would tell them if you had the opportunity to before they met you in person. So I thought that might be a good thing to write down.

I actually can't remember yesterday very well.
But I know on Monday I was asking everybody who they liked on msn and it stirred some things up. Basically now Lewis is curious about who I like, and Stalker Guy tells me everytime I see him that he really likes this made-up person whose name is so similar to mine that it's not subtle. But I'm sure he's joking.
Umm, what else...

Yesterday I was feeling alright until about 3 because I've been sick for a fair few days and at 3 I started feeling really sick again. As I was leaving for the bus one of the guys I'm kinda-sorta friends with was flicking this chemical stuff at people and he got me and a fair few others. Anyways, the chemical was really fume-y, lol. So Mum picked me up and just complained her head off about it, even though I changed into my work clothes and put the chemical-y shirt in a plastic bag. She just kept moaning her head off about it, so I told her to get over it >.> Then she started bitching at me and when she pulled over I got out of the car and walked away without saying anything.
Had work from 3:30 - 5:30 and that was okay. Caught the bus home and traffic was awful so it took almost an hour and a half to get home (!); work is only 20km away!
When I got home Mum was all excited cause she bought these scales and they're the Biggest Loser ones. It means that if you put your height, age and gender in along with your weight, it calculates your muscle mass, body fat percentage, how many kilojoules you should have daily and all that. I know scales aren't great for self-esteem, but I have to say, they're an obsession of mine. A bad obsession, yes, but one nonetheless.
Then, yeah. Can't remember much else. I went to bed at 9:30 cause I was exhausted and kept waking up through the night... ugh. I had several nightmares that had me waking up in tears and at one point I woke up and sat up violently and got a massive cramp in my leg, which really hurt.

So basically, I was really tired this morning.
Also, I didn't have a conversation with anyone at school until one of my so-called friends told me to go die in LED. I told her that was a nice suggestion and turned away. Pretty much no one is talking to me and I've got no idea why (other than because I'm me). Ellie's not at school much lately and Missy still isn't really talking to me. Lewis, however, is talking to me more than normal. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, yet. He confuses me.
At the end of the day Sarah and Rya were waiting for me at their classroom, which surprised me. I walked with them until Rya had to go in a different direction and so she and Sarah said goodbye. So I wasn't sure if I should wait for Sarah or just keep walking; I figured she probably wouldn't want to walk with me. I waited anyway, cause I thought it'd be mean to leave her to walk alone. Anyways, she basically ran to my side and started talking heaps (which, for her, is weird) and she gave me like three compliments in the space of 5 minutes. That surprised me a whole lot.
So that cheered me up. But the bus didn't come for like 20 minutes; oh well.
It's also Dad's birthday today so at 7 we're going out to dinner with my aunt and uncle. It's kinda good but also sucks because I might miss House :( So I'll have to tape it, but watching it without Christine won't be nearly as much fun.

And... I don't know what to say to the comments. I really don't. Thankyou, guys.
I know I don't force you to read, but I still feel bad complaining and feel the need to apologise. I know I can actually be half-fun to talk to when I'm in a decent mood and so I guess I just feel terrible for being all moody lately, because I'm not much of a friend when I'm upset. So, sorry.

Okay. Here's the stupid LED thing I wrote.
Before You Meet Me, You Should Know:
*You're not going to like me. Sorry, but you will be disappointed. That's a given.
*You're going to find me annoying pretty quick.
*I will come off as shy. I don't mean to. It doesn't mean I don't like you.
*I'll only laugh/smile at all if I like you. And if I make (feeble) attempts at jokes, you're pretty much loved.
*I'm not going to loosen up until I physically feel comfortable around you. This usually takes a couple of meetings, unless I especially like you. Then, I don't think I seem shy whatsoever.
*This'll sound stupid, but if I actually look you in the eyes the first day I meet you, I trust you. I dunno why I do that, but people have pointed it out to me.
*If I'm quiet... it doesn't mean I don't like you. It generally means I'm thinking or feeling especially self-conscious.
*I suck at goodbyes D: I really do. Don't ask me why. But if I say bye and just leave, I probably don't like you, and if I stand around awkwardly for ages, I'm probably thinking of asking for a hug, haha.
That's about it.

Not all too interesting. But very true.
Love you guys, and thanks again. <3

2 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

Yes you are shy.
Your only disappointment was your height :)
You weren't annoying at all.
I think you relaxed towards the end when we were both lying in bed watching wresting.
And, you're a good hugger :)

All in all your before you meet me thing is wrong.


Maaaaaaaaan, I so can't wait until Harry Potter 6!


I love you :)

Marri said...

Another person telling me about Harry Potter which I havent read. XP

OH! THAT THING IS WRONG! I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU, AND I KNOW I WONT BE DISAPPOINTED. SO THERE!

But - that seems kind of fun. Mind if I copy you, and then post ittt? I'll probably do it anyway. :P

loveyou.