Alrighty,
here's something if you're bored.
I need some help deciding on a new hairstyle...
Seeing as I'm going to the hairdressers tomorrow.
Any ideas?
:]
Love you guys, hope your weekend was/is awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BEWARE OF THE KAMIKAZE BUTTERDRAGONSPIDERFLIES :D
3 comments:
i am definitely bored. :\
i have no idea what your hair looks like,
so i'm not sure what to suggest cause it might just be the hairstyle you have now. :P
hope your weekend is great too :)
xxxx
Hmmmm
Depends what you want. You could maybe get some blonde through your hair but then that takes a little while and you probably also only have a cut appointment. Though I could put blonde in your hair on Friday.... :)
Errm, layers OH and if you want to be like me get your hair cut diagonally.
Those are the only good suggestions I can think of because that's basically what I do to my hair and on the occassion I go to the hairdresser that's what I ask for.
You could get it thinned out a bit but not too much because then it looks stupid.
Only other thing I can think of is a fringe but they are incredibly annoying and take ages to grow out if you get sick of it.
Oh my gosh. This week!
I love you
ah, i'm getting my hair done wednesday, actually!
I'm just getting it blown out and trimmed and layered.
so....a blowout, and layers... OMG! Why don't you curl your hair? I bet you'd look gorgeous!
(And you like my hair so much, so...)
loveyou
Post a Comment