Hmm.
Not sure if I can write in this anymore.
Everytime I post it disappoints me to know I'm writing about some other screwed up mistake I've made or emotion I've felt.
I wish I could write to you guys and say that things are going well; that, y'know, my major worry is exams or how I wish someone'd ask me out; I want the biggest things to be so small that my worst day is forgetting my iPod and my best day isn't that different from a normal day.
But nope, instead you have to read my complaints, which I'm not sure I'm comfortable making anyone do anymore.
I'm deleting the poems post tomorrow because I currently don't have the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You can't stop blogging :(
I'm sorry I can't leave this huge comment, but I'm currently really sick.
iloveyou
Please don't stop blogging - we all complain on our blogs, we don't care if you complain Sammy, we just want to help! And if you're feeling down, we want to support you!
Please don't leave.
xxxx
If anyone who reads this blog of yours doesn't want to read what you've got to say then they don't have to read it. You aren't forcing anyone to read your blog.
I vote you keep the blog :)
I love you
<3
aww, i don't think you should stop blogging.
everyone complains on blogs. that's what they're meant for.
if we didn't wanna read, we wouldn't be commenting.
we love your blog and want to help in any way we can.
xxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment