Thursday, March 5, 2009

"This is an intervention... and birthday party! Happy birthday! ...You have a problem."

Man I love that quote :]

So, I'm in a rambly mood, I advise you not to read this as I'll just be talking about my day.
Mostly to get it all out...
I don't want last night to happen all over again.
(No details. Don't worry about it.)

Aaaah, today.
I woke up this morning and wanted to go back to sleep immediately.
I wish I had.
I got up and got ready, etc; we left at about 7:30 to pick one of Dad's friends up and then went to work/school.
Dad dropped me off at the orthodontist at quarter to 8 but my appointment wasn't for half an hour; I went inside and they told me I could go and have my appointment then cause no one else was there.
My mouth really hurts at the moment; he was pretty brutal with the frickin' teeth instruments.
I also have this wire guard and you can't see it except for on two teeth, it's really annoying.

I got out at 8-- fifteen minutes before my appointment-- so I walked to school and got there at around quarter past... just listened to music til Form.
Pretty sure May's pissed off at me cause Simone and I always talk in Form and they're supposed to be good friends... no one cares what May thinks anymore though xD It cracks me up. She so earned that.
Slightly newer bloggers probably don't know who May is.
She's just this bitch who gave me hell in year 9; we used to be good friends.

Anywho, went to Ancient History and that was boring, I was colouring in for the 1st half and texting Christine for the 2nd (and basically for the rest of the school day). Simone went up to the office cause she was sick.

In English we were studying poetry and the guys kept cracking jokes that were just wrong and the teacher was obviously pissed off, but every so often she'd accidentally laugh. Halfway through the lesson we went to 1st lunch and I started feeling incredibly sick, nauseous, headachey, etc. Just wanted to go home, basically.

After English I had Chem and almost fell asleep.

Then at lunch there was a Ski Trip meeting. First it was just Jess, Dani, Chante and I there. I was trying to ignore them (in as nice a way as possible) cause I just felt like falling asleep and/or throwing up. They were pretty good about leaving me alone.
Then Stalker Guy and Alex came and sat a bit behind me and to my left (we were just sitting on carpet in one of the drama rooms). That was annoying. Alex was tracing patterns on my back and Stalker Guy was poking and tickling me, then he took my phone to have a look and after ten minutes I wanted it back so he threw it at me. Frickin' $700 phone. Good thing I caught it. Then Alex was poking me cause it usually makes me laugh if someone's trying to get my attention in class; I wasn't laughing so she just kept poking me. Stalker Guy also untied my shoes and was tickling my feet and playing with my hands.
I just felt like screaming at them.
We had to give our details to the lady at the front so I lined up and stood next to Dani and Jess-- they're both incredibly nice and didn't bother me. Alex and Stalker Guy were standing behind me and hugging me and such. Gah.
We had to tell the lady what we were doing (skiing/snowboarding) and our clothing and shoe sizes, so I was like frick, but it was measured in S, M, L, etc (for the clothes, obviously), so yeah. Dani and I were trying to figure out what size we'd be and Jess kept going, "S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S."
So I asked the lady what each size would be and she looked at me and wrote down small, I was like ... riiiiiiight, crazy person.

On the way out Rya came up to me and asked what was going on and I said I was sick. She was like, "... Have you eaten today?" and I said "...No, but--" and then she told me to eat and walked off.

Then I had Physics and luckily Lewis picked up that he shouldn't annoy me today. So I just did the experiment and went home as soon as the bell went.

My sister just got home and I was being short with her and she's going through that stupid pre-teen stage; she walked up to me and shoved me and I went, "don't," so she threw water at me. What the hell?
I poured water over her head XD
Maturity's just not my thing.

Sorry for the whininess of this. Though I did say not to read it, so if you're reading then D: Crazy.

I think I'm going to go and sleep for a few hours so I can watch Scrubs with Christine tonight.
<3

Also, thank you for the comments, a couple of them made me laugh heaps.
I very much doubt that Kasey isn't a virgin (not that I care to think about it, eugh :S), I knew her through 2002 - 2008; she had no friends during that duration, except briefly, me (and therefore my friends by default). She was seen by a freak by everybody, seriously.
She's not a slut except perhaps in her imagination (or maybe in the past year she's managed to become socially accepted, who knows). She'd say anything through a computer screen, but if she ever saw me in person, I bet you any amount she'd run like hell.

2 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

Against your advising I read it. All of it.


AND you my dearest darling Samantha are a small so shush.

Also it sucks that Rya just assumed you were sick because you hadn't eaten. I mean the first thing that I would think is you hadn't eaten because you felt sick, because that's like me when I feel to sick you just don't want to eat and you'd just been to the orthodontist so your moth would be fair sore aswell.

And friggin GRR x 999999999999999999999999 (+ infinity) at Stalker Guy and Alex. I mean seriously, if you didn't laugh when she first poked you then obviously you aren't in a laughing mood. And throwing your phone OMG you should've taken his phone or something and chucked it off a building.

Also your sister is an idiot.

Scrubs tonight!!!!!!!!

I love you :)

Marri said...

Haha, I, too, am a rebel and read it anywayz. :)

Agh, you're sister sounds annoying :P One-up her and dump soda down her shirt on a day where you know she'll have no time to shower. That way she'll be all sticky. :P

yes, you are a small. deal.

agh, please eat. :/ not that i think you were sick because of it. coincedentally, i'm sick also.

gah at Stalker Guy and Alex. Slap themmmm.

loveyou/