Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
I'm sorry for posting so much!
I have a lot of my mind, and I feel like if I don't write it down my head will explode.
I have too many thoughts at the moment.
Definitely don't expect you to read every single post! That would be terrible for you guys! So don't bother if you don't want, I assure you it's nothing important.
And to the rebels who commented last post,
For shame!
Ha, jk.
So I think I'm just going to write down the plans for the next ten days or so; it gives a rough outline of what's on my mind.
Tomorrow: Working from 8 til 11, then catching the bus to Indro and seeing a movie with Ellie; afterwards we're catching the bus to her place and hanging out there for a while. Also've got a few assignments to finish.
Sunday: Going shopping, getting new clothes, a Learner Drivers handbooky thingo, maybe a few dvds. Also attempting to catch the bus to the city without getting lost and I think I'll have a look around and see what's there. (I honestly have no clue about it, apart from the tax office and the orthodontist lol.)
Getting distracted talking to Stalker Guy--
back from borneo:no matter what happens open the next door and keep moving forward/s-h-a-n-i-c-e scared of bunnies says (7:00 PM):
no hot
Sam says (7:00 PM):
Haha. I didn't mean temperature wise x]
back from borneo:no matter what happens open the next door and keep moving forward/s-h-a-n-i-c-e scared of bunnies says (7:01 PM):
well i did
Sam says (7:01 PM):
I know lol.
back from borneo:no matter what happens open the next door and keep moving forward/s-h-a-n-i-c-e scared of bunnies says (7:01 PM):
sammy no need to lie
Sam says (7:01 PM):
;O
back from borneo:no matter what happens open the next door and keep moving forward/s-h-a-n-i-c-e scared of bunnies says (7:02 PM):
=D
--
Anywho!
Monday: School as usual, then catching the bus to the shops rather than home, cause I have a hairdressing appointment at 4:30... so, yeah.
Tuesday: School, then leaving early to catch the bus to work, ew.
Wednesday/Thursday: Normal.
Friday: Taking the day off school to meet Christine!!!
I'm heaps excited but incredibly nervous about it.
I'm not good with meeting people and the difference with this is that I very much care if she hates me D:
So, really really hoping I don't screw that up.
Saturday: Flying down to Sydney in the morning, spending the day there.
Sunday: Flying home.
And that's about it. I'm anxious about Friday and also Saturday/Sunday,
1) I hate flying, and
2) I'm worried about Pa.
Kind of want to quit my job at the moment.
I obviously won't since I'm terrible at that kind of stuff, but I reaaaaally want a Saturday morning where I don't have to get up at 5.
I'm so complainy lately, haha.
Was thinking of copying Kate and Mari by writing a quizzy sort of thing here, but I face two dilemmas. Firstly, I can't think of any questions to ask. Secondly, I dunno if you guys'd want to do it. So I'll ask now if you do, and if so then I'll try posting one next time.
Hrm.
I hate stress.
Not that I know anyone who loves it.
And OMG, can't believe they cancelled Christmas last night!
I will stab someone!
Btw-- Christine and Mari, if (when!) you actually saw me you'd know I'm not a small. So, yeah. Lol. Thanks, though.
*Sigh*
Sorry for posting. Again.
Just a little stressed out.
Hehe,
Ted: "I have stress-induced dyslexia and you know that, Doctor... Oslek..."
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment