Hey, guys. Thanks for the comments.
I'm feeling really exhausted right now and just want someone to talk to. I feel like I have almost (note the 'almost') no one to do that with anymore; no one I can really say anything and everything to. It makes me feel really isolated.
And the few people I can talk to just get everything that I bottle up and keep from everyone else, so they've probably had enough of my complaining, anyway. But I just want a normal conversation.
School on Friday was okay, better than usual but still not great. I wish Missy wasn't acting so coldly towards me because I always felt like she was someone I could somewhat trust, and now she barely speaks to me. And it's not like it's my fault Ellie's ignoring her.
Ellie's being weird. We've been in partial argument for the past few days because she's been really bitchy from lack of sleep. I can't tell her to shape the hell up because she's practically the only one here-- in Brisbane-- who listens to me about what I need to say. If I go off at her she'll get angry at me and I'll have pretty much no one.
May has started to excrete alien slime from her eyes. No, well, that was a metaphor. She's been so bitchy lately that it's amusing. The other day I was talking and taking part in a conversation with Simone and Danielle because we were supposed to, and May wasn't having any part in it. She kept rolling her eyes oh-so-subtly at us and shaking her head, then she just goes, "Sam, shut the fuck up." And nobody acknowledged her except I muttered something like, "Why don't you, for a change?" and she gave me this bitchy look and I laughed and looked away.
Yesterday Dad drove me to work and we were sitting in silence because I haven't been talking to him much at all, lately-- he just drives me crazy. You wouldn't understand unless you met him, but he's so... ugh. He's annoying beyond belief, embarrassing, disgusting, unhygienic, mean, condescending, and yeah. But anyway. In the car he just started talking to me about how he knows he's difficult to get along with, and that he's sorry for that but he's proud of me, and that I've gone through the past couple of years as smoothly as he could've hoped, and said that it's not like I've tried to kill myself, gotten drunk, pregnant, taken drugs, or smoked. There will only be irony in that sentence if you've spoken to me Thursday/Friday. But basically there were two things there that made me feel like jumping out of the car.
I was talking to Stalker Guy yesterday. And he seemed happy to talk to me :\ I dunno. But he said he wants to quit his job and come work with me at the pet shop, and I wasn't really talking much last night cause I was in pain and tired, but whenever I went silent he'd keep asking me questions, it was nice.
So, next week (not this coming week) is exam block, which I haven't had before, but yeah. Basically for three days (Wednesday/Thursday/Friday) we don't have normal classes, we just come to school for the exams we have. Also, Tuesday we have exams but between them we have classes as per usual. Wednesday (1st April) I have a three hour Maths exam; Thursday (2nd April) I have my Chemistry exam, and Friday (3rd April) is the Bio exam. Friday's also my birthday. Ellie and Missy (I was surprised she showed interest in it) are planning this thing after we (Missy, Sarah, Rya, Jess, and others) finish our Biology exam (Ellie doesn't have an exam that day but she said she'll come to school); we'll head to Indro and go see a movie or something. Ellie says we should also invite Simone and some others. So when I walked away on Friday arvo she and Missy were planning that.
I think Dad's taking me to take the learner's test that day, too. So if I pass that I can start driving x]
Anyway. My stomach's really hurting at the moment so I think I'll go sleep some more or something. I'm just hardcore like that.
Lol.
Again, thanks for the comments. They mean a lot to me because I know I'm really slack with commenting you guys, and you shouldn't feel obligated to comment, but you do take the time to, and I'm very grateful for it. Sorry that I don't always return the favour.
I really feel like talking to someone...
About anything.
Hell, I could even go for a self-esteem-lowering argument with Kasey. I'm that lonely, lol.
How sad.
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lol just commented your last post, read it :)
Well maybe missy isn't as angry as you think. and have to admit right now my dad's about just as annoying. especially the condensending and mean part. he's pretty hygenic. So is stalker guy back on the radar? :S
xxxxx
Post a Comment