Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I posted a couple hours ago, so look at that if you like.
I just thought I'd copy & paste this message.


Kasey Lee says (7:50 PM):
heyy

Sam... says (7:51 PM):
Go away

Kasey Lee says (7:51 PM):
omg whats your problem serrouslly

Sam... says (7:51 PM):
What's YOUR problem? I obviously don't want to talk to you.

Kasey Lee says (7:52 PM):
why not whats your problem i have done nothing to you

Sam... says (7:52 PM):
Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Sam... says (7:52 PM):
Just leave me alone.

Kasey Lee says (7:53 PM):
no cause i have done nothing to you

Sam... says (7:53 PM):
You are right now.

Sam... says (7:53 PM):
You're annoying me.

Sam... says (7:53 PM):
So go away.

Kasey Lee says (7:53 PM):
yeah okay and how am i annoying yoi

Sam... says (7:54 PM):
BY TALKING.

Sam... says (7:54 PM):
S - t - f - u!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kasey Lee says (7:54 PM):
yeah that makes alot of sense ayy

Sam... says (7:54 PM):
It does 8-)

Kasey Lee says (7:54 PM):
yeah all the way

Sam... says (7:55 PM):
... Do you even know what that means

Kasey Lee says (7:55 PM):
yeahhh i do

Kasey Lee says (7:55 PM):
im not a dumb shit like you

Sam... says (7:55 PM):
Lmfao. How am I dumb?

Kasey Lee says (7:56 PM):
because you kno nothing when it comes to sex ur still a vergin for fuck sakes

Sam... says (7:56 PM):
XD Yeah, I am. So?

Kasey Lee says (7:57 PM):
hahahhahaha ur 15

Sam... says (7:57 PM):
Exactly...

Sam... says (7:57 PM):
8-)

Kasey Lee says (7:57 PM):
most people have lost there viginity at our age

Kasey Lee says (7:57 PM):
these dayz

Sam... says (7:58 PM):
Lol, so what? They can if they want. But it's not like I'm just going to go and get drunk and be with some guy to be like everyone else. Get a fucking life. xD

Sam... says (7:59 PM):
And by the way? "Most people", huh? I don't think that's true.

Kasey Lee says (7:59 PM):
i do have a life yeah u probs dont even go party

Kasey Lee says (7:59 PM):
yeah

Kasey Lee says (7:59 PM):
most of me mates

Sam... says (7:59 PM):
Like you know anything about me 8-)
And lol, I really don't care.

Kasey Lee says (8:00 PM):
uhuhu are you going to die a vergin

Sam... says (8:00 PM):
xD You crack me up.
Because I'm 15 and haven't had sex that obviously means I'm just a failure at life *rolls eyes*

4 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

I get the feeling she lost her virginity to a deodorant can.
She's so stupid though, OHMYGOSH YOU HAVEN'T HAD SEX YOU'RE GONNA DIE A VIRGIN BECAUSE YOU AREN'T A SLUT AT THE AGE OF FIFTEEN!!!!1!!!!one!!!

And also, that extremely sucks about the two tests on your birthday.

Haha when I read that your mom said go down at the end of next week I was thinking 'I sincerely hope that doesn't include Friday'

I start at Tom Quin tomorrow so I'll send you a text about it.

Oh hey Sam, I love you :)

ni said...

VERGINITY :L
oh my god, nearly killed me.

I'm a virgin too. WOO! she sounds like these dumbfucks we have at our school who've been shagged six ways from Sunday by the time they're 13!

love you sammm!
xxxxx

Marri said...

haha..wow....Kasey manages to get dumber every minute.

Lmfao Christine at the deoderant can XP

Agh two tests :(

I don't like Wednesdays, actually. Gym. D:

Hmm...your last title is a line i wrote into a poem like 35897548890348 years ago. Idk, maybe you meant something else, but it made me think of my poem. :P

-self-absorbed muchh?-

i love you sammy :D

mia said...

oh my god. she is so retarded.

sorry for the short comment :\ in a hurryy.

xxxx